Niall is One Direction’s biggest fan
Shut. The fuck. Up.
One fire pit to rule them all.
Book Quotes: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
"You might wear that scar like a crown, Potter, but it is not up to a seventeen-year-old boy to tell me how to do my job!"
So let me get this straight
it’s okay for the Doctor Who fandom to
- Compare Amy, Clara and River to barbie dolls, because they change jobs
- Complain about Amy wearing skirts
- Say that Miss Piggy from the muppets is more developed than the female characters in Moffat’s era
- Get mad at the female villains for wearing black and using lipstick
- basically ignore all of Amy, River, and Clara’s characteristics, and reduce them to as few traits as they can bother to come up with - flirty, feisty, sassy etc.
- making a gross post where all the other female characters role their eyes Clara over a little innocent line taken out of context
but yeah, Moffat is the sexist one
she sat in the water for like an hour, just staring at the water peacefully
wouldnt it be cool to just like not feel nervous about everything all the time
caramel apple trifles