So let me get this straight
it’s okay for the Doctor Who fandom to
- Compare Amy, Clara and River to barbie dolls, because they change jobs
- Complain about Amy wearing skirts
- Say that Miss Piggy from the muppets is more developed than the female characters in Moffat’s era
- Get mad at the female villains for wearing black and using lipstick
- basically ignore all of Amy, River, and Clara’s characteristics, and reduce them to as few traits as they can bother to come up with - flirty, feisty, sassy etc.
- making a gross post where all the other female characters role their eyes Clara over a little innocent line taken out of context
but yeah, Moffat is the sexist one
Looks like our Courtney was right about those two.
Billow and breeze islands and seas mountains of rain and sun.
All that was good and all that was fair, all that was me is gone.
I still can’t emphasis how much I love these posters. Just well done Radio Times you magnificent people.
Deep Breath Into the Dalek Robot of Sherwood Listen Time Heist
Kill the Moon
Mummy on the Orient Express
In the Forest of the Night
Death in Heaven